Popular Posts

Wednesday 14 May 2014

Just get it right KLM!

I have flown KLM every year, apart from last year, from CPT to AMS and return. I do not like KLM but what can I do quickest flight CPT-AMS.  Their booking system on the web needs a thorough checking.  Maybe it's just because we booked our flights late last night and the server was not working properly but this time it would not accept payment!  Previously it kicked out our economy comfort seat option who had booked on a flight from AMS to CPT in 2010.  All airlines get problems with their online booking sometimes because the online booking does not work seamlessly with the airline's CRS (computerized Reservation System).  Sometimes your home computer will not print your tickets too.  This happened to us today.  All booked and confirmed on CPT-AMS flight on 7 June but my printer does not like the script format KLM uses!?!  If you go to manage my booking (trip) it shows all we booked including our seats 14D and 14E we booked and paid for, but why is this not visible from my email.  I await a reply from you seeing as how some KLM employees follow this blog of mine regularly! 

No comments:

Post a Comment